Monday, July 5, 2010

About this blog.


Before anybody yells it out. We are not a hate group towards Heavy Metal in any way. Our goal is to stand up to these trolls who claim Heavy Metal is the best genre ever and make them realize everybody has their own tastes in music.

First off, you need to know about me. I'm a fan of every genre of any kind of music. My favorite being Heavy Metal rock, YES I WILL ADMIT IT. But I also enjoy hip-hop, pop, Latin, and disco, too. From Mariah Carey to Linkin Park. From Jay-Z to Slipknot. You name it, I'm more than willing to give it a chance. I find any music to be enjoyable as long as it soothes my ears.

However, though I happen to love metal, I also happen to realize the number of Metalheads have been conquering every other genre of music. I'm no Metalhead, yet I still find pleasure in every form of rock. But apparantly the Metalheads have now unleashed a full blown attack on many Youtube videos. The targeted one right now is Justin Bieber, but now there've been even more threats on that video of the Metalheads taking over Lady Gaga's video!

This blog is dedicated to all of those who enjoy genres other than rock. Of course you're welcome here if you're a fan of rock but is not a jerk like most Metalheads. But our purpose is to stand against, not really to stop, the thousands of trolls who keep claiming Heavy Metal should be the only genre!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated. Only to avoid spam, 4Chan scripts, and hate comments.